STSP-8833 Strut tower stud plate
MMS Autosport strut tower stud plates are designed, manufactured and assembled 100% in the USA!!!! Our stud plates help protect your strut towers from mushrooming by fitting under the upper strut mount, replacing the original pressed in studs, resulting in stronger strut tower mounts with the addition of longer studs to fit a variety of strut tower braces on the market.
We only use the highest quality 1/8" cold rolled steel and class 10.9 hardware. We proudly designed, CNC plasma cut and tig welded our reinforcement plates in house! Our strut tower stud plates increase strength aiding in eliminating the mushroom effect of weak unprotected strut towers. Our parts are zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
All you have to do to use our stud plate is press out your current studs and use our plate instead!
Note: We recommend to use in conjunction with our strut tower reinforcement plates
- Made 100% in the USA
- 1/8" cold rolled steel
- Premium class 10.9 hardware
- Double the length of the factory studs
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Can be used with any strut mount or camber plate
- Can be purchase with OEM strut mounts with pressed out studs.
- 2002 - 2007 MINI Cooper hatchback and convertible